- Control Air Type 90 Miniature Precision Air Pressure RegulatorThis pressure regulator provides the highest level of regulation accuracy and repeatability available in a compact, lightweight housing. A force balanced pilot control maintains output pressure to within 0.05 psig (3.44 millibar) with minimal drift over time. The Type 90 is ideal for applications that require exact pressure control and substantial flow capacity under variable operating conditions and limited space. Learn More$0.00
- Control Air Type 500X Electropneumatic Transducer (I/E, E/P)
The ControlAir Type 500X converts a current or voltage input signal to a linearly proportional pneumatic output pressure. This versatile instrument is designed for control applications that require a high degree of reliability and repeatability at an economical cost.
The Type 500X is available in two different versions. The lower range model is designed for standard process control applications which typically utilize a 3 to 15 psig (0.2 to 1 bar) output. The extended range unit provides up to 145 psig (10 bar) output for higher pressure industrial pneumatic and process control system requirements.Learn MoreAs low as $0.00
- Control Air T550X Miniature I/P, E/P TransducerThe Type 550X is an electronic pressure regulator that converts a variable signal (current or voltage) to a proportional pneumatic output. Its compact housing, accessible ports and easy adjustments provide an ideal answer to applications that are space-constrained. This economical instrument provides precision air pressure regulation to actuators, valves, positioners and other final control elements. An integral volume booster provides high flow capacity, increasing control speed in critical applications. Learn MoreAs low as $368.00
- Control Air T590X I/P Transducer
The Type 590X I/P (current to pressure) transducer converts a variable electrical signal to a linearly proportional pneumatic output. The small size, light weight and immunity to shock and vibration make it ideal for use in process control applications.
Conversion technology utilizing open loop control and a low mass magnet produces accurate pressure control at an economical cost. The Type 590X can mount in any position and is impervious to RFI/EMI interference.
Multiple choices for wiring and porting simplify installation and decrease the time required to do so. In addition to standard wall, panel or pipe mounting, optional DIN rail and manifold mounting kits are available.Learn MoreAs low as $372.75
- Control Air T595X Explosion-Proof I/P Transducer
The Type 595XP Explosionproof I/P (current to pressure) transducer converts a 4–20mA electrical current signal to a proportionally linear pneumatic output. The unique conversion technology utilizing open loop control provides a high level of accuracy and repeatability for the operation of actuated valves. A low mass control circuit provides consistent output in high vibration applications.As low as $429.55
- Control Air T900X Miniature I/P, E/P Transducer for Electronic Air Pressure ControlThe Type-900X l/P, E/P transducers are a series of compact electronic pressure regulators that convert an electrical signal (current or voltage) to a proportional pneumatic output. Utilizing internal solid-state feedback circuitry, the Type-900X provides precise, stable pressure outputs to final control elements. Immunity to the effects of vibration or mounting position, high tolerance to impure air, and low air consumption make this unit ideal for use in demanding applications. Learn MoreAs low as $548.40
- Control Air T925 Multifunction Supply ManifoldThe T925 Multifunction Manifold provides a common supply port to Control Air's T900X I/P, E/P transducers. Manifolds are available to hold 3, 5, 10 and 15 units. Inlet ports feature a patented individual shut-off valve that allows safe on-line service or modification with supply pressure on. Individual units may be installed or removed without effecting other units on the manifold. Construction of the manifold is simple and flexible. Connection ports thread easily into the I/P, E/P units. No additional hardware such as check valves or adapter kits are required. The T925 is DIN rail mountable (optional). The T925 can also be used as a common output manifold for solenoid valves. Learn More$0.00
- Control Air T950XP Explosion-Proof I/P TransducerNow there's a compact I/P transducer that delivers reliable high performance for the toughest applications in the most hazardous environments: the T950XP from ControlAir.The 950XP converts an electrical current signal to a stable, pneumatic output to actuate valves. Its NEMA 4X (IP65) housing is designed for both Intrinsically Safe* and Explosion-Proof* operation. Advanced circuitry includes electronic feedback control for superior vibration protection and highly accurate output. Learn More$0.00