E-mail and other personal information
We will never share, sell, or rent your e-mail address, phone number, physical address or any other personal information with anyone unless ordered by a court of law. We primarily use email to communicate with customers about requests or orders. We occasionally send email messages about promotions, new products, or other company news. Each of these messages contains an easy, automated way for you to cease receiving e-mail from us.
For each visitor to our web page, our web server automatically recognizes and stores the visitor's IP address (where possible), but not the e-mail address. The information we collect is used to improve the content of our website, and is not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes. We do not sell, rent, or trade our visitors' information with third parties, except as required by subpoena, search warrant, or other legal process.
We always use [link to security page disclosing the type of security software being used on the website ] when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our site.
- Remember items in your shopping cart.
- Enable the checkout.
- Determine your country so we can display the correct shipping options
- Collect aggregate information that allows us to analyze traffic patterns on our site (no personal information is stored).
- Online Advertising
- Third party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites on the internet.
If you feel that we are not following our stated information policy, please Contact Us.
You may also contact:
- State or local chapters of the Better Business Bureau;
- State or local consumer protection office; or,
- The Federal Trade Commission by phone at 202-FTC-HELP (202.382.4357) or electronically at http://www.ftc.gov/ftc/complaint.shtm.