Fluid System Specialties
- Control Air Type 850/860/870 Miniature Air and Water Pressure Regulator SeriesType-850 Miniature Air Pressure Regulator Type-860 Miniature Water Pressure Regulator Type-870 Miniature Potable Water Pressure Regulator The ControlAir Type 850/860/870 Series are compact units that economical, high performance pressure regulation of compressed air (Type 850), water (Type 860) or drinkable water (Type 870). Designed specifically for the OEM market, these units are ideal for compressed air or water pressure control applications. The highly sensitive diaphragm-operated design delivers accurate downstream pressure by eliminating the problems caused by sticking in piston designs utilized by competitors. A molded rubber supply valve provides accurate regulation and prevents leakage. The Type 850/860 is recommended for use in any industrial application that requires water or air pressure regulation and low cost. The Type 870 is designed for use in potable water systems. Materials in contact with water are approved by National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) or the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for use in potable water systems. Elastomers in the Type 870 are food grade. Learn MoreAs low as $24.50
- Control Air T900X Miniature I/P, E/P Transducer for Electronic Air Pressure ControlThe Type-900X l/P, E/P transducers are a series of compact electronic pressure regulators that convert an electrical signal (current or voltage) to a proportional pneumatic output. Utilizing internal solid-state feedback circuitry, the Type-900X provides precise, stable pressure outputs to final control elements. Immunity to the effects of vibration or mounting position, high tolerance to impure air, and low air consumption make this unit ideal for use in demanding applications. Learn MoreAs low as $522.30
- Control Air Type 650 Positive Bias Relay
The Type 650 positive bias relay is a signal operated regulator that provides an output pressure that is the sum of the input signal pressure plus a preset bias. The unit allows flow capaci ties up to 50 SCFM with minimal pressure drop. An aspirator tube at the output maintains the set pressure under varying flow conditions by causing the main supp!y valve to open and close proportionally to the flow demand. There is a choice of four adjustment ranges for the positive bias settings. This unit is most often used for conversion of a low flow control signal to the higher flow requirements of an operating system.Learn MoreAs low as $196.95
- Pennant PT25 Series Inverted Bucket Steam TrapsThe Model PT25 inverted bucket steam trap with integral strainer and all stainless steel internals is best suited for equipment drains with medium to heavy condensate loads. Intermittent operation. The inverted bucket arrangement operates on the density difference between steam and water, giving a cyclic operation for discharge of the accumulated condensate. High condensate handling capacities even at low pressure, permit the use of small trap sizes to suit many applications. The valve and valve seat are hardened by a special induction hardening process to withstand continuous prolonged operation. Learn MoreRequest a Quote
- Pennant PT25-25
Inverted bucket steam trap with integral strainer and
all stainless steel internals. Best suited for
equipment drains with medium to heavy condensate
loads. Intermittent operation.
The inverted bucket arrangement operates on the
density difference between steam and water, giving
a cyclic operation for discharge of the accumulated
High condensate handling capacities even at low
pressure, permit the use of small trap sizes to suit
The valve and valve seat are hardened by a special
induction hardening process to withstand
continuous prolonged operation.
Perfect shut-off, no steam loss.
SIZES : ½", ¾", 1", 1½", 2"
CONNECTIONS: Screwed (NPT) / Socket weld /
Flanged (welded on)
The trap should be fitted with the inlet and outlet
connections horizontally in-line. Correct fitment with body
vertical is essential for easymovement of the bucket. Care
must be taken to ensure that the trap level is below the
level of the equipment to be drained. The bypass
arrangement should be above the level of the trap.
Full port isolation valves should be fitted before and after
the trap, to be used when the trap has to be opened for
Max. pressure rating 350 psig
Max. temperature rating 800ºF (½" to 1" size)
650ºF (1½" & 2" size)
Maximum operating back pressure at the outlet
should not exceed 90% of the inlet pressure.
Minimum diff. pressure for
satisfactory operation 1.5 psiRequest a Quote
- Pennant PT61 Float & Thermostatic Steam TrapsThe Model PT61 float and thermostatic (integral air vent) steam traps are designed for draining condensate from all types of low and medium pressure steam heating and process equipment. Typical applications include unit heaters, heat exchangers, driers and jacketed vessels. Learn MoreRequest a Quote
- Penn Separator "Straight Thru" Type Centrifugal Entrainment Separators for Steam, Air and Other GasesOur other Inline Design is a "straight thru" that uses a helical baffle to create the centrifugal separation. The body of the separator follows the line requiring less space for installation. These separators are available in horizontal, upflow, or downflow models. All Penn Inline Entrainment Separators are designed and stamped ASME code in threaded, 150# flanged or 300# flanged. Special pressures are also available. Learn MoreRequest a Quote
- Penn Separator SP-S SilencerThe SP-S Exhaust Silencer is an economical approach to silencing where the noise level reduction does not have to be as great as the SP model. The SP-S Silencer has the same physical configurations as the SP Silencer except that it is two-thirds the length of an SP Silencer. Learn MoreRequest a Quote
- Pumping Liquids with Liquids
One of the most common applications for a Penberthy jet pump is to pump liquids using a liquid motive. In the process industry, this is perhaps one of the most recognized uses for a jet pump. Like all Penberthy jet pumps, liquid motive jet pumps are simple in design with no moving parts to wear out, they require no lubrication, are virtually maintenance-free and are easy to install without special structures or foundations. All Penberthy jet pumps are self-priming and are available in a variety of materials to suit the speciﬁc characteristics of the liquids involved in the process.Learn MoreRequest a Quote
- Pumping Liquids with Steam
Another method of pumping liquids is to use steam as the motive. This type of jet pump works best in applications where a minimal amount of infusion of the motive media with the liquid to be transported is required. Quiet operating steam motive jet pumps, like liquid motive pumps, are simply designed with no packing glands and no moving parts to wear out. These pumps are attractive to the process industry because of their low initial cost, ease of operation and consistently low maintenance cost.Learn MoreRequest a Quote