Sensors and Controllers
- Badger Meter Model 3700 Data Acquisition Server
The Badger Meter Model 3700 is a powerful data acquisition system that allows users to log data easily and efficiently. No special software is required to set up the 3700 as most standard web browsers will communicate with it. Meter connections can be made to one of the eight inputs or via the standard modbus input.Learn MoreRequest a Quote
- Eastech Flow Controls 1st RESPONSE Open Channel Cartridge MetersEastech is proud to introduce a major economic breakthrough in detecting and locating I&I. For the first time ever, it is possible to cost-effectively pinpoint unwanted sources of I&I at a fraction of the expense of conventional methods. A revolutionary new technology, designated as DELTA Q, provides calculated volumetric changes in wastewater flows between periods of dry and wet weather that are exactly equal to differences in volume as determined by the time-proven Mannings Equation, without the necessity for ascertaining pipe slopes, coefficients of roughness, labor-intensive installation, confined space entry, periodic maintenance and time-consuming data retrieval. Learn MoreRequest a Quote
- Eastech Flow Controls VANTAGE 2200 Series Open Channel Flow & Level MetersThe Vantage 2200 is a state-of-the-art microprocessor-based ultrasonic transmitter utilized for measurement of both liquid level and flow in open channels. The 2200 is equipped, as standard, with an internal data logger. More than 70 standard flow equations for flumes, weirs and open flow nozzles are stored in non-volatile memory. Dual sensors can be input to a single set of electronics for dual weir/flume or bar screen level applications. The Vantage 2200 is designed to be extremely user-friendly with an easy to read 20 character alphanumeric, self-prompting display and a menu-driven programming guide available in English, Spanish and German. Learn MoreRequest a Quote
- United Electric 100 Series Pressure, Differential Pressure & Temperature SwitchesThe UE 100 Series is a low-cost NEMA 4X pressure control for process plants. The rugged, one-piece enclosure features a slanted cover for wiring accessibility. A variety of microswitch and process connection options make the UE 100 series ideal for applications that require a rugged weatherproof mechanical switch. Learn MoreRequest a Quote
- United Electric 400 Series Vacuum Pressure, Differential Pressure & TemperatureThe 400 Series is a versatile family of vacuum, pressure, differential pressure and temperature switches for applications that require single or multiple switching capabilities. Dual and triple switch versions provide multi-output for alarm and shutdown, pre-alarm and alarm, high/low limit or level staging functions.
A wide variety of microswitch and process connection options, along with a weather-tight enclosure, make the 400 Series an ideal choice for most ordinary location applications. Its worldwide use is assured with approvals and certifications to agency standards.
Widely used throughout the process industries, the 400 Series provides threshold protection and control for many critical functions. Typical installations are found in industrial gas production, energy generation including pumps, turbines and compressors, pulp and paper, and water and wastewater treatment. Learn MoreRequest a Quote
- United Electric J21K Series Differential Pressure SwitchThe UE J21K differential pressure switch maintains the difference between two system pressures or vacuums, senses excessive flow deviation, or verifies that a filter is clogged. It is designed with two separate opposing sensors that are connected by a rod to actuate the snap switch.
J21K's rugged design, with epoxy coated enclosure and sealed metal bellows, lends itself to exacting applications. Widely used in chiller and compressor applications, the J21K can be used for filter status monitoring and proof of flow. Learn MoreRequest a Quote
- United Electric J6 Series Pressure SwitchUE J6 is a reliable, sensitive NEMA 4X pressure switch, originally designed for instrument air applications in process plants. Its compact design and combination of setpoint sensitivity and narrow or optional adjustable deadband offers cost-saving solutions for a variety of applications.
United Electric's J6 is ideally suited for a wide range of industrial processes such as alarm and shutdown and low/high service pressures. The low-cost J6 is also suited to OEM machinery and equipment use for threshold protection. Learn MoreRequest a Quote
- United Electric 800 Series Indicating Temperature SwitchFor applications that require a visual display of process temperature and setpoint, United Electric's 800 Series offers a highly readable, 4" setting/indication scale. It's available in two versions: a Lexan® enclosure for enclosure type 1 or 4 applications (with option M300), and with Lexan® window and epoxy-coated aluminum enclosure for Div. 1 explosion proof applications. UE's 800 series controls and indicates temperature in steam tunnels, valves, oil seals, elevator shafts, and HVAC equipment, as well as other temperature applications within plants. Learn MoreRequest a Quote
- United Electric 12 Series Vibration-Resistant, 316 Stainless Steel Pressure, Differential Pressure & Temperature SwitchesUnited Electric 12 Series hazardous location switches are ideal for operation in tough applications where space is at a premium. A Belleville spring assembly provides vibration resistance and prolonged switch life. It snaps over when pressure is applied and snaps back on pressure release.
The 316 stainless steel enclosure and hermetically sealed switch provide rugged protection from the environment. The easily accessible adjustment wheel allows in-line field settings. A 1 Amp switch is available for use in intrinsically safe circuits. Learn MoreRequest a Quote