Sensors and Controllers
- Badger Meter Model 3700 Data Acquisition Server
The Badger Meter Model 3700 is a powerful data acquisition system that allows users to log data easily and efficiently. No special software is required to set up the 3700 as most standard web browsers will communicate with it. Meter connections can be made to one of the eight inputs or via the standard modbus input.Learn MoreRequest a Quote
- Eastech Flow Controls VANTAGE 2200 Series Open Channel Flow & Level MetersThe Vantage 2200 is a state-of-the-art microprocessor-based ultrasonic transmitter utilized for measurement of both liquid level and flow in open channels. The 2200 is equipped, as standard, with an internal data logger. More than 70 standard flow equations for flumes, weirs and open flow nozzles are stored in non-volatile memory. Dual sensors can be input to a single set of electronics for dual weir/flume or bar screen level applications. The Vantage 2200 is designed to be extremely user-friendly with an easy to read 20 character alphanumeric, self-prompting display and a menu-driven programming guide available in English, Spanish and German. Learn MoreRequest a Quote
- United Electric J6 Series Pressure SwitchUE J6 is a reliable, sensitive NEMA 4X pressure switch, originally designed for instrument air applications in process plants. Its compact design and combination of setpoint sensitivity and narrow or optional adjustable deadband offers cost-saving solutions for a variety of applications.
United Electric's J6 is ideally suited for a wide range of industrial processes such as alarm and shutdown and low/high service pressures. The low-cost J6 is also suited to OEM machinery and equipment use for threshold protection. Learn MoreRequest a Quote
- United Electric 800 Series Indicating Temperature SwitchFor applications that require a visual display of process temperature and setpoint, United Electric's 800 Series offers a highly readable, 4" setting/indication scale. It's available in two versions: a Lexan® enclosure for enclosure type 1 or 4 applications (with option M300), and with Lexan® window and epoxy-coated aluminum enclosure for Div. 1 explosion proof applications. UE's 800 series controls and indicates temperature in steam tunnels, valves, oil seals, elevator shafts, and HVAC equipment, as well as other temperature applications within plants. Learn MoreRequest a Quote
- United Electric 12 Series Vibration-Resistant, 316 Stainless Steel Pressure, Differential Pressure & Temperature SwitchesUnited Electric 12 Series hazardous location switches are ideal for operation in tough applications where space is at a premium. A Belleville spring assembly provides vibration resistance and prolonged switch life. It snaps over when pressure is applied and snaps back on pressure release.
The 316 stainless steel enclosure and hermetically sealed switch provide rugged protection from the environment. The easily accessible adjustment wheel allows in-line field settings. A 1 Amp switch is available for use in intrinsically safe circuits. Learn MoreRequest a Quote
- United Electric Delta-Pro 24 SeriesUE's Delta-Pro differential pressure switch offers a unique blend of small size, excellent performance, environmental protection, long life mechanics, and an attractive price. The precision snap-acting switch and sensitive diaphragms combine to provide a narrow deadband and one-percent span repeatability.
Available with brass or Polysulfone® pressure connections, the Delta-Pro will stand up in the most corrosive applications. A convenient, externally accessible adjustment screw is multi-turn to provide easy set point adjustability. The force-balanced design gives the Delta-Pro excellent vibration resistance. Learn MoreRequest a Quote
- Partlow 1160+ / 1800+ / 1400+ Temperature & Process ControllerThe Partlow 1160+ 1800+ & 1400+ are a part of new generation of ‘+’ Series controllers that takes flexibility and ease of use to new levels. The expanded ‘+’ Series platform of 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16 DIN model controllers incorporates numerous product specification, communication, display interface and configuration software improvements that surpass competitive offerings in ease of use, delivery and value per-dollar. Learn MoreRequest a Quote
- West 2300 1/32 DIN Temperature ControllerThe 2300 is a 1/32 DIN temperature controller which has been designed to be our smallest control offering without sacrificing functionality. The three elastomeric push-buttons provide tactile feedback to your finger each time one of the switches is pressed. Entry is made easier by the large size of the push buttons plus the simplified operation of the control. The controller is provided with hands free PID (Auto Tuning) or can be manually fine tuned for a specific application. Learn MoreRequest a Quote
- Partlow 3200 1/32 DIN Temperature ControllerThe Partlow 3200 is a 1/32 DIN temperature controller which has been designed to be our smallest control offering without sacrificing functionality. Visually, the Partlow 3200 sets new standards with a large 4 digit display that can be specified in either red or green. The operator can easily view the actual temperature plus has 3 additional multi-color LED indicators for the process, alarm, and configuration status. Learn MoreRequest a Quote
- PMA KS40-1 / KS41-1 / KS42-1 Temperature & Process ControllerThe PMA universal temperature controller KS 4X-1 are intended for universal, precise, and cost-effective control tasks in all branches of industry. For this, the unit provides simple 2-point (on/off) control, continuous PID control, or 3-point stepping control. Learn MoreRequest a Quote