- Leslie Controls Model GPKP-1/1S Cast Iron Pressure RegulatorLeslie GPKP-1 valves feature a unique patented dual diaphragm sensing chamber that provides unparalleled control, accuracy and stability in one self-contained package. Large pilot clearances are far less subject to fouling problems, non-continuous bleed results in less direct carryover through the pilot assembly, and the constant-gain pilot makes for unmatched performance accuracy throughout the entire operating range. A single Leslie GPKP-1 can be used in many applications where competitive designs must use multiple regulators in double reduction and 1/3-2/3 installations. Learn MoreAs low as $2,081.00
- Leslie Controls Model GPS Series Pressure RegulatorThe Leslie GPS Series features multiple different GPS regulator options along with a VPS external pilot option. The pilots have inter-changeable springs for 3-20, 5-50, 10-100 and 20-150 Psig pressure ranges. Learn MoreAs low as $2,632.00
- Leslie Controls Model VKP Pilot-Operated 1/2" - 4" ANSI Class 125-250 Steam Pressure Reducing ValvesLeslie Class VKP steam pressure reducing valves use an adjustable, spring-controlled integral pilot valve to establish a pressure feedback loop which controls the main valve. This entirely mechanical principle tends to keep systems in equilibrium within 90 percent of the set point. Learn MoreRequest a Quote
- Leslie Controls L Series Internal Pilot, Piston-Operated 1/2" - 3" ANSI Class 125-600 Reducing Valves and LX Series Differential Pressure RegulatorsLeslie L Series internal pilot, piston operated reducing valves provide a high degree of accuracy over the entire flow range and a widely adjustable reduced pressure range. Single-seated, with a fully-guided main stem that closes with inlet pressure, this valve demonstrates superior ability for tight shut-off. Leslie LX Series differential pressure regulators maintain a constant differential between the air, gas or steam pressure passing through the regulator, and any other liquid or gas pressure whose relationship to the regulator outlet pressure should be a constant. The differential is maintained regardless of operating variation. Learn MoreRequest a Quote
- Leslie Controls GTK, GTRK, GTB and GTS Eventemp Regulators for Large Volume Heating or Cooling ApplicationsLeslie Eventemp temperature regulators use a self-contained, liquid-filled thermal system that is completely independent of external power sources such as air or electricity. They use only the flowing medium as the means to operate, resulting in lower initial cost and lower operating cost All Leslie Eventemp regulators are available with an optional calibrated dial (in your choice of °F or °C) for quick, easy and dependable temperature settings. The dial eliminates waiting for equipment to heat up before the proper setting can be determined and avoids overheating due to Òguess" setting. It is suited for production line use where frequent readjustments are necessary for process work. The calibrated dial replaces the standard adjusting sleeve. Learn MoreRequest a Quote
- Leslie Controls LTC Duo-Matic Regulators for both Temperature and Pressure RegulationLeslie Series LTC Duo-Matic Regulator design combines both temperature and pressure regulation in a single, self-contained regulator. Ideal for both instantaneous and storage heating where a maximum pressure limitation is mandatory and compressed air is not available.
Because the Leslie Duo-Matic responds to pressure changes as well as temperature changes, and because the two parameters are interdependent, these regulators actually anticipate a change in controlled temperature by sensing a pressure shift. Learn MoreRequest a Quote
- Leslie Controls M Series Regulators For Small Flow ApplicationsThe larger G Series regulators described above are most useful in storage applications where on/off operation is satisfactory. The M Series provides a throttling function that is ideal for instantaneous heating and cooling situations, and for applications where over-range protection is desired. One additional feature is the ability to change an M Series valve from a heating regulator to a cooling regulator with a simple rotation of the regulator body. This feature is standard in sizes 3/4 and l inch. Learn MoreRequest a Quote