Kelvion NA Series Gasketed Plate Heat Exchangers
The NA Series gasketed plate heat exchanger is independently certified as part of the AHRI400 (formerly ARI400) certification program by the Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI). The NA product series performs well for a broad range of media, flows and temperature in HVAC applications.
Peace of Mind from independent verification.
- Performance is independently certified by AHRI to the AHRI400 standard, ensuring that the heat exchanger performs as predicted.
- We also offer optional independent certification to ASME Section VIII U-stamp.
Improved Efficiency Pays Off for You.
Our new OptiWave™ plate configuration takes heat transfer efficiency to a new level.
- Conventional plates allow most media to flow directly from one port to the other, reducing the flow on the far side. This means that they don’t make full use of the heat transfer area, and require more plates.
- Optiwave plates provide even media flow over the entire width, making full use of the area, and increasing efficiency with fewer plates.
- The result? Plates with Optiwave deliver the same or better heat transfer efficiency with fewer plates.
- The NA Series uses Optiwave, requiring less heat transfer surface to achieve the same capacity and thus significantly reducing your cost without compromising performance.
Broad Selection Means the Right Heat Exchanger for your Needs.
The wide variety of sizes and plate shapes allows the design to exactly match your operating requirements.
- Sizes range from 2 ft² to over 8,000 ft² of total heat transfer surface.
- Connection sizes start at 2” and run all the way up to 14”. And we can provide any type of connection your job requires.
- Liquid volume flow ranges up to 20,000 gallons per minute.
- Design pressure of up to 300 psig (higher on request) and operating temperature of up to 350°F (420°F in exceptional cases).
- Plate materials are available for any media, including AISI 316 and 304 Stainless Steel and Titanium Grade One.
- Extensive range of gasket materials means you can get exactly what you need, not just a "good enough" gasket.
Easy Maintenance Minimizes Equipment Down Time.
Our proprietary EcoLoc™ tools-free gasket attachment system makes gasket and plate replacement easier and ensures a perfect fit of the gasket and plate pack, so that maintenance is quick and convenient.
The NA series features PosLoc™, our own self-aligning plate system. Unlike conventional designs that rely just on the upper and lower beams for alignment, Posloc adds self-alignment leadins that cause the plates to self-align as you tighten the pressure plates after maintenance