- Eastech Flow Controls VANTAGE 2200 Series Open Channel Flow & Level MetersThe Vantage 2200 is a state-of-the-art microprocessor-based ultrasonic transmitter utilized for measurement of both liquid level and flow in open channels. The 2200 is equipped, as standard, with an internal data logger. More than 70 standard flow equations for flumes, weirs and open flow nozzles are stored in non-volatile memory. Dual sensors can be input to a single set of electronics for dual weir/flume or bar screen level applications. The Vantage 2200 is designed to be extremely user-friendly with an easy to read 20 character alphanumeric, self-prompting display and a menu-driven programming guide available in English, Spanish and German. Learn MoreRequest a Quote
- United Electric J6 Series Pressure SwitchUE J6 is a reliable, sensitive NEMA 4X pressure switch, originally designed for instrument air applications in process plants. Its compact design and combination of setpoint sensitivity and narrow or optional adjustable deadband offers cost-saving solutions for a variety of applications.
United Electric's J6 is ideally suited for a wide range of industrial processes such as alarm and shutdown and low/high service pressures. The low-cost J6 is also suited to OEM machinery and equipment use for threshold protection. Learn MoreRequest a Quote
- United Electric 800 Series Indicating Temperature SwitchFor applications that require a visual display of process temperature and setpoint, United Electric's 800 Series offers a highly readable, 4" setting/indication scale. It's available in two versions: a Lexan® enclosure for enclosure type 1 or 4 applications (with option M300), and with Lexan® window and epoxy-coated aluminum enclosure for Div. 1 explosion proof applications. UE's 800 series controls and indicates temperature in steam tunnels, valves, oil seals, elevator shafts, and HVAC equipment, as well as other temperature applications within plants. Learn MoreRequest a Quote
- United Electric 12 Series Vibration-Resistant, 316 Stainless Steel Pressure, Differential Pressure & Temperature SwitchesUnited Electric 12 Series hazardous location switches are ideal for operation in tough applications where space is at a premium. A Belleville spring assembly provides vibration resistance and prolonged switch life. It snaps over when pressure is applied and snaps back on pressure release.
The 316 stainless steel enclosure and hermetically sealed switch provide rugged protection from the environment. The easily accessible adjustment wheel allows in-line field settings. A 1 Amp switch is available for use in intrinsically safe circuits. Learn MoreRequest a Quote
- United Electric Delta-Pro 24 SeriesUE's Delta-Pro differential pressure switch offers a unique blend of small size, excellent performance, environmental protection, long life mechanics, and an attractive price. The precision snap-acting switch and sensitive diaphragms combine to provide a narrow deadband and one-percent span repeatability.
Available with brass or Polysulfone® pressure connections, the Delta-Pro will stand up in the most corrosive applications. A convenient, externally accessible adjustment screw is multi-turn to provide easy set point adjustability. The force-balanced design gives the Delta-Pro excellent vibration resistance. Learn MoreRequest a Quote
- Sight Flow Indicators & Sight Windows
Penberthy offers one of the industry’s most complete lines of sight flow indicators and sight windows with our FLUIDVISION™ product line. They include ANSI, Teflon®/Tefzel® lined, FM approved dual-window, armored, full-view, threaded window and low-flow gaseous models. All popular sizes and materials of construction available, with flanged, threaded and special connections, as well as rotator, flapper, drip-tube or plain indicator styles. Also includes threaded, oblong and conventional sight windows.Learn MoreRequest a Quote
- Series N2, K2, K3, N6, N7 Tubular Glass GagecocksTubular Glass Gagecocks are used to register levels in low to medium pressure applications. Externally mounted to the tank they provide direct visual verification through tubular glass. Accessories allow you to customize each gauge to your application requirements. These options provide enhanced level indication and protection for the tubular glass. Learn MoreRequest a Quote
- Eastech Flow Controls 1st RESPONSE Open Channel Cartridge MetersEastech is proud to introduce a major economic breakthrough in detecting and locating I&I. For the first time ever, it is possible to cost-effectively pinpoint unwanted sources of I&I at a fraction of the expense of conventional methods. A revolutionary new technology, designated as DELTA Q, provides calculated volumetric changes in wastewater flows between periods of dry and wet weather that are exactly equal to differences in volume as determined by the time-proven Mannings Equation, without the necessity for ascertaining pipe slopes, coefficients of roughness, labor-intensive installation, confined space entry, periodic maintenance and time-consuming data retrieval. Learn MoreRequest a Quote