Chart Recorders & Monitors
- Partlow 1810+ Temperature & Process IndicatorThe Partlow 1810+ digital indicator provides a high contrast and high visibility display. At 1/8 DIN, the Partlow 1810+ digital indicator is designed for optimal ease of use in a wide variety of temperature and related process applications.
The Partlow 1810+ digital indicator is fast, accurate, and easy to read with jumperless configuration, plug-in output boards, and an improved PC configurator for quick and simple setup. This jumperless configuration with self-recognition of optionboards promotes simple, error-free setup. The Partlow 1810+ digital indicator features plug-in output modules for SSR driver, triac, relay, and linear outputs are easily field changeable. Learn MoreRequest a Quote
- West 6010+ / 8010+ Temperature Indicator with AlarmWest Controls' Plus series digital panel indicators provide clear identifiable data for use in a variety of applications. Both models have fast, highly visible, accurate and easy-to-read displays in units that are fast and easy to configure. The 1/8 DIN 8010+ can be ordered with a changeable color display, that can go from red to green (or green to red) on alarm, giving you a highly visible indication that the process is outside set limits. Standard features include multi-point scaling, tare (auto-zero) function, minimum/maximum value hold, and jumperless configuration. Learn MoreRequest a Quote
- West 8080 Temperature & Process Indicator with Color Change LED DisplayThe West N8080 temperature indicator offers highly accurate process monitoring and unparalleled display quality. It features custom-designed LED 5 digit display which offers larger, clearer numbers than other instruments of the same size. There is a choice of color for the display and this can be set up to change (green to red) to indicate alarm status. With either temperature or process inputs available and a choice of alarm and retransmission outputs, the N8080 can serve most process indication requirements. Learn MoreRequest a Quote
- PMA D280-1 Temperature & Process IndicatorThe PMA Digital 280-1 indicator ensures a fast reaction time with a scan rate of 100 ms cycle time. The instrument offers customer-specific linearization for all sensors (16 segments). The maximum and minimum values are always stored and may be displayed on the front for quick reference. In addition to an indicator the Digital 280-1 can also be used as a signaler, on/off controller, two-point controller or a continuous controller. Learn MoreRequest a Quote
- Partlow MRC 5000 Circular Paper Chart RecorderDesigned with the latest innovations in recording technology, enclosures and functionality, the MRC 5000 is slim, trim and simple. The MRC 5000 is a digital circle chart recorder capable of measuring, recording and controlling up to two process variables from a variety of inputs. Finding a place to install this recorder is easy, with its compact panel depth and short protrusion from the front panel. Learn MoreRequest a Quote
- Partlow MRC 7000 Circular Paper Chart Recorder with Controller and ProgrammerThe MRC7000 Recorder/Controller is a microprocessor based circular chart instrument capable of measuring, displaying, recording and controlling up to two process variables from a variety of inputs. Record and control functions, alarm settings and other parameters are easily configured via the keys on the front cover and self-prompting displays. All user entered data can be protected against unauthorized changes via the MRC7000 Enable Mode security system. Learn MoreRequest a Quote
- Partlow MRC 8000 Advanced Circular Paper Chart Recorder with Controller and ProgrammerThe MRC 8000 incorporates numerous refinements over its 10½ MRC 7000™ sibling, including a larger 12 inch recording area; an advanced platen assembly which eliminates slide wire feedback for improved reliability; as well as the incorporation of optional isolated 4–20mA outputs to provide the highest resolution and accuracy available in a recorder of this type. Learn MoreRequest a Quote
- Partlow MRC 9000 Advanced Circular Paper Chart Recorder with 4 Loop Controller and ProgrammerThe VersaChart is perfect for demanding applications requiring a high performance recorder/controller with custom ramp/soak capability. The Versachart provides powerful true time based profile capability and exceptional value per data.
Using advanced printing technology, the Versachart produces a circle chart in four colors with alpha/ numeric chart characters for clear, accurate and readable charts that can be archived. It is the only circle chart recorder to deliver up to 16 Profiles with up to 8 segments per profile. The profiling feature provides closed loop PID process control with the added capability of configurable setpoints as a function of time. Additionally, the profile feature includes actuators, parameters and a function block feature permitting logic equations. Learn MoreRequest a Quote