R.G. Laurence 1700, 1800 & 2800 Series
The 2800 series is a basic offering of the FM approved FIRE-CIDE® valves. In addition to all the features of the 2800 series, the 1700/1800 series is an expanded offering of our heat actuated fusible link shutoff valves including sizes from 1/4" to 8" will full port construction. The 1700/1800 series also offers additional options such as linkage covers, position indication switches, and buttweld or socketweld end connections. Materials for this series include Bronze, Naval Bronze, Alloy 20, Monel, and Hastelloy. For additional information and a catalog bulletin, please contact the factory.
- -Fire safe rated with steel heavy-walled body for high pressure
- -Corrosion resistant, stainless steel inner parts
- -Manual operation provision for periodic testing
- -Full diameter internal valve port for high Cv’s
- -ANSI Class threaded or RF flanged ends
- -Zero pressure and flow required for closingFIRE-CIDE®SERIES HIGHLIGHTS
- -No diaphragms or needle sized orifices to clog
- -Viscous and dirty fluids can be handled efficiently
- -Standard fluid temperature range: -50° to 550°F
- -MSS SP-61 seat leakage rated
- -Quick acting, two position; fails closed @ link rating
- -All fusible links are UL Listed• Inherently safe
MOUNTING NOTE: All 2800 Series valves must be mounted in an upright position (as shown above). Valve bodies are tobe mounted in a horizontal pipeline. For mounting in vertical pipeline or any other pipeline orientation, please consult thefactory.