Blancett B3000 Flow Monitor
The B3000 Series flow monitor from Blancett provides you with a flexible, durable, easy-to-use platform for your flow metering applications. The B3000 makes it easy to monitor flow, with a crisp dot-matrix display capable of simultaneous display of flow rate and flow total. With a wide variety of enclosure options for both liquid and gas applications, from intrinsically safe and explosion proof (flameproof) ratings, to an innovative solar-powered model, there's a B3000 to suit your needs. And, instrinsically safe models are housed in a UV-resistant, NEMA 4X-rated enclosure available in direct, panel, pipe, DIN-rail and swivel mounts.
Blancett's trusted flow metering technology is now available in an exciting NEW package with more options and features than ever before with the B3000 Series.
- Robust alarm parameters provide faster warning when something changes in the process or pipeline
- Greater control, greater visibility of batch operations
- Advanced connectivity options allow you to connect meters to your network for remote monitoring and process automation capabilities
- Solar,battery, and 4-20 milliamperes loop power options provide a number of benefits including: ability to install in remote location and be up and running immediately, maintain readings and settings during power loss, and battery-life up to 8 years
- Updated display and totalization options provide more flow information including simultaneous display of rate and total as well as standard, batch and grand totals
- Various mounting and enclosure options ensure there is a B3000 model for your operation