Badger Meter 2000 Series Mag Meters
In municipal and industrial environments around the world, there is an increasing need to monitor more flow—and often with more speed and accuracy. A growing number of end users rely on electromagnetic flow meter technology to meet these and other crucial application challenges. Combining a general-purpose detector with an amplifier, the ModMAG M-Series® M2000 Electromagnetic Flow Meter features an advanced, user-friendly design and is built for field verification testing with the use of a simple, handheld device. The M2000 is manufactured under strict quality standards and employs sophisticated, microprocessor-based signal conversion with accuracies of ±0.2 percent. The wide selection of liner and electrode materials helps ensure maximum compatibility and minimum maintenance over a long operating period.
- Rating: general purpose detection
- Power supply: 85…265V AC, 10…36V DC
- Rotating cover AMR/AMII and SCADA-ready outputs
- Size: 1/4...54 in.
- Temperature Range: Up to 302 °F
- Flow Range: 0.01...272,255 gpm (0.1…39.4 ft/sec)
- Pressure Range: Up to 232 PSI Accuracy: ±0.2 %